Im experiencing a lot if face pressure in the cheeks,
what could this be?
Hii. It is evident from your symptoms that you are suffering from allergic
Hii. It is evident from your symptoms that you are suffering from allergic rhinosinusitis may be superceded by deviated nasal septum. Although you are not having running nose still you may suffer from allergic rhinosinusitis. Get a X ray paranasal sinus done and if possible undergo a endoscopy of nose. Start a fluticasone nasal spray, antiallergic tablet,steam inhalation. If you are suffering from your symptoms for short duration then X ray paranasal sinus is enough else you may need CT scan to see all your sinuses. Please review with the reports.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is it normal to have seapage from a nose packing
- I am having pain my left ear from last couple
- My wife has been reporting head ache for past few
- I want an answer from Specialist too. ________________________________ I...
- Hi, Recently, I have joined swimming classes and this very
- Hello - I am 33 years old male and my
- My 18 year old daughter drank XXXXXXX floor cleaner yesterday
- The skin inside my ears before inner ear is suddenly
- sir.. , my brother have some breathing difficulties recently.. he
- Ok, please do not review the other opinion. I’m a