I'm a 60 year old male. I've been very gassy
No need for concern
There is no need for concern. I do however suggest you have a colonoscopy to determine if your diverticulitis have caused a structure in your colon. Meanwhile, make sure to keep your stools soft, perhaps by means of laxatives. If it comes to nausea and vomiting in addition to an inability of passing stools or gas, you should go to the emergency department.
Hope this helps. Please let me know if you have further questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- I have ulcerative colitis and have had it for 12
- I have sharp pains that come in waves that feel
- Hi, My wife had an urine infection for last 4
- I have severe pain going all around my mid section
- My PCP precribed a sonogram of my abdomen because he
- Hey doctor, For the last couple of months I have
- My mother has stage 4 ovarian cancer . Her medical
- Yes Please. About a week ago I started to have
- I have a question about Prostatitis . For the past
- I have been having sudden onset’s of direreah that has