Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
125 Doctors are Online

If a person has a lump on their neck under

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 1256 Questions
If a person has a lump on their neck under the skin. The chest x-ray, ultrasound and blood work attached. what can cause the lump?
Fri, 2 Feb 2018 in Cancer
Answered by Dr. Deepak Sundriyal 25 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Hello dear. All reports are normal

Detailed Answer:
Hello dear. I have seen the reports. All reports are normal. In some persons, normal lymph nodes of neck are palpable and so is the case here.
Nothing to worry. It is benign.
Thanks and regards
Feel free to ask further
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: If a person has a lump on their neck under 21 minutes later
Hi Dr. Sundriyal thank you so much for answering. Can you please explain some of the tests that had abormal or positive results. Like what the tests were for and what the results mean..these are the tests : HEPATITIS A TOTAL ABS, EBV VCA Igm, Ebv vca Igg.
Answered by Dr. Deepak Sundriyal 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Hello. Please upload the reports

Detailed Answer:
hello dear. Iam unable to find these reports of viral markers. please upload
Thanks ans regards
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Oncologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor