I suffer from frequent viginal yeast infection and it normally
You seem to have chronic yeast infection.
Welcome to healthcare magic. I am Dr Ramadevi Wani. I will be answering your concerns today.
I have read your notes in detail. You seem to have chronic Yeast infection. Consult your doctor and take weekly oral treatment for yeast infection for 6 months. In addition you need to use local ointment for yeast infection for a week. If the itching is bothering you do discuss with your doctor and take antihistamines for some days.
If you have diabetes, make sure it is well controlled, so that you don’t get these recurrent infections. If you are obese please reduce weight. Hope this is helpful.
If you have further concerns, do write to me. I will be happy to answer.
Dr Ramadevi Wani
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes cramps and menstruation once in sex months?
- What causes bleeding after sexual intercourse?
- How to confirm date of conception?
- Are ultrasound conception dates accurate?
- Is it safe to start antibiotics before the labour starts?
- What causes early period after having Postinor-2?
- Can TSH test be done after breakfast?
- suggest treatment for symptoms of prolapse of vaginal wall or uterus
- What causes upper abdominal pain during pregnancy?
- Does prolactin level in my blood report indicate pregnancy?