question-icon

I have some kind of rash on the left side

Posted on Fri, 1 Mar 2019
Question: I have some kind of rash on the left side of my chest towards my armpit. It's not itchy or painful. No blisters. What is it?
Answered by Dr. Kakkar S. (34 minutes later)
Brief Answer:
Eczematous dermatitis

Detailed Answer:
Hello and welcome to ask a doctor service. I have viewed the image and gone through the query.

Seems like an eczematous dermatitis. I suggest you to use a moisturizer and a moderately potent topical steroid over it e.g either Mometasone furoate cream 0.1% or Triamcinolone acetonide cream 0.1%, twice daily for a few days.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if you need any more assistance
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Raju A.T
Dr. Kakkar S.

Dermatologist