I have some kind of rash on the left side
Hello and welcome to ask a doctor service. I have viewed the image and gone through the query.
Seems like an eczematous dermatitis. I suggest you to use a moisturizer and a moderately potent topical steroid over it e.g either Mometasone furoate cream 0.1% or Triamcinolone acetonide cream 0.1%, twice daily for a few days.
Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if you need any more assistance
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for thinning of skin
- Is boil inside nose folliculitis a cause for concern?
- What casues allergic skin rash?
- How to diagnose herepes type 2?
- What causes white pimples in vagina?
- Suggest treatment for headache, acne and weight gain
- Suggest treatment for dandruff and red spot on scalp
- What causes non itchy eruption on penis?
- Suggest treatment for itching acne on hand
- Suggest treatment for itching sensation all over body