I have some fibroids in uterus measuring in mm ,
is it ok
No need to worry about painless fibroids
I understand your concerns.
Following is my reply:
1) It is common to have fibroids at your age and might gradually increase in size over the years.
2) If these fibroids are asymptomatic, and not causing any problems, it is advisable to leave them alone and not to operate.
3) Since you have no pain or excessive bleeding , no need to worry about fibroids. Just ignore them.
Let me know if you need anymore help.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for endometriosis
- Suggest treatment for extremely painful back and pelvis due to adenomyosis
- What causes postmenopausal bleeding, severe elbow pain and ankle swelling?
- Do Duphaston and Siphene help in getting conceived?
- What causes swollen painful pubic area post full hysterectomy?
- What causes bleeding ears and pain under lower left rib cage?
- What causes lesion on labia minora with negative STD panel test?
- Does I pill taken two years ago cause irregular periods?
- Is NuvaRing an effective reversible method of birth control?
- What causes itching around labia after menstruation?