I have severe itching and wound around my anal canal
Can you please upload a photo
Unfortunately, you have not uploadet a photo. Can you please try again? What you describe could be an abscess, a fissure, or a hemorroid.
Treatment depends on the type of wound, so please try to upload a photo again.
It looks like a fissure
Thank you for uploading the photos. To me, this looks like a sentinel tag which indicates a fissure. I suggest a consultation with a colorectal surgeon. Until then, keep your stools soft for example with laxatives. Usually, ointments with nitrate or diltiazem can be used to relax the sphincter and facilitate healing.
Hope this helps. Feel free to write back if you have further questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- I have ulcerative colitis and have had it for 12
- I have sharp pains that come in waves that feel
- Hi, My wife had an urine infection for last 4
- I have severe pain going all around my mid section
- My PCP precribed a sonogram of my abdomen because he
- Hey doctor, For the last couple of months I have
- My mother has stage 4 ovarian cancer . Her medical
- Yes Please. About a week ago I started to have
- I have a question about Prostatitis . For the past
- I have been having sudden onset’s of direreah that has