Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties

125 Doctors Online
Doctor Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

I have major swelling on one side of my face

Answered by
Dr. N. K. Misra


Practicing since :1977

Answered : 1219 Questions

Posted on Sat, 2 Feb 2019 in Vision and Eye Disorders
Question: I have major swelling on one side of my face just came on sudden. As not improved at all since it happened late Friday night. I also have had some weird skin issues in between my eyebrows. My eyelids and inner corner of my eye are so swollen you can only see part of my eye. I have swelling in my forehead cheek, and below my eye.i have also had this rash come up on my neck with swollen lymph nodes and itchy, off and on over the past month. Can I go to urgent care or do I need ER.
Answered by Dr. N. K. Misra 4 hours later
Brief Answer:
Seek urgent care

Detailed Answer:
My dear,
Thanks for sending your query to us .
The swelling you mentioned may be beginning of infection or allergy.This needs to be looked into immediately.There is no reason to delay and you should seek immediate help to plan further course of action.
Any further query in this regard,do get back to me.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Raju A.T

The User accepted the expert's answer

Share on