I have had Nissan surgery for reflux and march of
Probably the symptoms are related to acid reflux, follow the advice below.
Hello dear and welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.
I understand your concern.
Your symptoms seem to be related acid reflux.
I would recommend to treat acid reflux for relief.
So, I would recommend to take antacids to lower the acidity in the stomach.
I can recommend Mylanta as an over the counter medication.
I also recommend to use medication which blocks the production of acid in the stomach.
I suggest Omeprazole 20 mg which can be found over the counter.
In case of severe pain I suggest Baclofen.
Baclofen may ease the lower esophageal sphincter.
You should avoid factors that can trigger the symptoms such as spicy food, tight clothes or stress.
Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the cause of excessive sweating resulting in the feeling of been...
- What can cause itching and welts on the upper abdomen?
- How to treat itching of the skin with small scabs on hands and arms?
- What type of exercises are advisable for a patient with high blood...
- What causes severe pelvic pain after engaging in sexual intercourse?
- Can Simvastatin cause side-effects after being on it for 4 years?
- What do abdominal pain with difficulty urinating indicate?
- Does mold causes heart palpitation and hot flashes?
- Can Ketamine help treat chronic depression in an elderly person?
- How can itchy rashes on the stomach be treated despite using Lotrix lotion?