I have episodes as follows: I feel a little strange,
Hypoglycaemia is possible.
Hello dear, welcome to Ask a doctor service.
I read your query and here is my advice.
I think you may be experiencing hypoglycaemia episodes. Possibly your blood sugar levels go down immediately and make you experience these symptoms.
I want to know if you are suffering from diabetes, taking dosage more than needed anti diabetic medications or if you don't eat enough food or exercise more than usual .
You may need to do fasting glucose test and post prandial glucose levels.
Sometimes this may happen after you have eaten called post prandial hypoglycaemia that happens mainly in persons that underwent stomach surgery.
Hope I have answered the question.
Let me know if I can assist you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes black outs. I was standing by a door
- Hello, I've been a pack a day smoker for 42
- I received some insect (ant, chigger?) about two weeks ago.
- it seems everytime I try to swallow pork meat my
- My wife has been taken entecavir for 30 days as
- I was recently hospitalized for 6 weeks after overdosing on
- I am in major pain under my right breast/ rib
- Hey doctor, I just had a question I have been
- What could a persistent cough be from along with some
- I began weaning off 50mg of sertraline 3 weeks ago.