I have been feeling achy, kinda flu like symptoms Last
Thoughts on this
Hello Ms. Schomburg,
I am a little confused - when you say flu symptoms and that you are taking cold medicine, are you also having sinus/respiratory symptoms (runny nose, cough)? Any fever? Also, what cold medicine are you taking?
Pain in the locations you described (lower back right, right shoulder) can be a few different things and so I would need more information to sort it out:
1. A right kidney infection can give flank/back pain, usually more of an aching pain), nausea, fever. Often urinary symptoms too, but not always.
2. Kidney stones can give a stabbing pain in the flank/back.
3. Intestinal gas pains as well as some problems with the liver/gall bladder can give pain that refers to the right shoulder.
4. Muscular strain can cause pain there too and might be in addition to having flu, if you are also having coughing and sinus symptoms.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for chronic hip/pelvic pain
- What causes coughing, sneezing, headaches and watery eyes?
- Suggest treatment for post nasal drainage and runny nose
- What causes foul body odor and overactive bladder while taking Trospium?
- What causes pain near the navel area?
- What causes joints pain with welts and teeth problems?
- Suggest remedy for drainage at back of throat and vomiting sensation
- Suggest treatment for pain under the clavicle
- Suggest medication for ADHD
- Suggest medication for bloating in a person with history of colitis