I have an infection on lower left side of tongue
Please upload pictures.
Thanks for writing to us..
Well, from your explanation it can be an allergic reaction or viral infection..
For understanding it better I would like to see pictures.
So please click pictures and upload.
Also please answer the following questions.
-Since how long this is happening?
-Did the pimples appeared after taking medicine or before itself?
-From how long are you taking Doxycycline and did the problem with tongue and other parts appeared after taking Doxycycline?
Please revert back with answers..
I took a selfie for the picture requested, How do I send it?
I pushed the wrong button on this email and said to stop sending emails. How do I reverse this process?
Contact customer support.
Looks the tongue soreness is due to inflammation also known as Glossitis.
The pimples on the other hand can be a side effect of medicines.
For images and other technical issues please contact our customer support, they will definitely help you..
For tongue soreness you can gargle with specialised mouthwash like Magic mouthwash.
Take a Vitamin B complex daily.
Suck ice pops.
Do warm saline gargles.
Apply benzoyl per containing ointment over the pimples.
Do cool compresses.
Hope I have answered your query.
Please let me know if I can assist you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for radiating pain in jaw
- Suggest treatment for raised bumps on tongue
- What causes cramps and weakness post intake of Clindamycin and Oxycodone?
- Is Tylenol advisable for pain while on Ramipril and Atorvastatin?
- What causes gum sensitivity along with puffiness and sensitivity inside...
- What causes a painless patch inside the left cheek?
- What causes bleeding gums while brushing?
- What causes lower front teeth pain and bleeding gums while on Storvas?
- What causes severe tooth pain post a root canal?
- Suggest remedies for dental abscess