What is Nystatin?
Nystatin is used to treat fungal infections of the skin, mouth, vagina, and intestinal tract. Nystatin comes as a tablet, capsule, and a liquid to take by mouth; a soft lozenge (pastille) to be dissolved slowly in the mouth; a tablet and vaginal cream to be inserted into the vagina; and in powder, ointment, and cream to be applied to the skin.
Questions and answers on "Nystatin"
Health resources related to Nystatin
- What is nystatin and triamcinolone
- Nystatin cream dosage and administration
- Nystatin cream is good for pityriasis rosea?
- Nystatin oral suspension for baby
- Nystatin for seborrheic dermatitis
- Nystatin oral tablets
- Nystatin cream without a prescription
- Nystatin cream for feet
- What are the side effects of nystatin and triamcinolone?
- Nystatin yeast infection baby