I have a white crusty round raised mark on the
I think it is psoriasis.
Hello dear, welcome to Ask a doctor service.
I read your query and here is my advice.
As per your symptoms I think you are suffering from psoriasis. Kindly attach a photo of the skin rash in reports for me to confirm it.
It is a skin condition that makes skin to grow fast making them to form patches.
You can try to use a corticosteroid cream such hydrocortisone to relieve itching.
I don't think you can use bacitracine since it is not a skin infection
You can use vaseline after bath to keep the skin moist.
Also vitamin D supplements and fishy oil and omega 3 supplements can help your body to reduce inflammation.
Hope I have answered the question.
Let me know if I can assist you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes black outs. I was standing by a door
- Hello, I've been a pack a day smoker for 42
- I received some insect (ant, chigger?) about two weeks ago.
- it seems everytime I try to swallow pork meat my
- My wife has been taken entecavir for 30 days as
- I was recently hospitalized for 6 weeks after overdosing on
- I am in major pain under my right breast/ rib
- Hey doctor, I just had a question I have been
- What could a persistent cough be from along with some
- I began weaning off 50mg of sertraline 3 weeks ago.