I have a rash on the sides of my theihs,which
Kindly upload images
Hello and welcome to ask a doctor service . I have reviewed your query.
Do you have any associated symptoms?itching?
It could be eczematous dermatitis.
I request you to kindly upload a few images of the affected area in " reports section " so that I am able to have a look and guide you accordingly.
hope to assist you further once I get the images.
I suggest you to use a moisturizer, frequently. I think you might also need to apply a moderately potent topical steroid e.g triamcinolone acetonide cream or mometasone furoate cream, twice daily over the affected area. In addition I suggest you to take an oral antihistamine e.g cetrizine 10mg tablet for symptomatic relief from itching.
Let me know if you need any more assistance
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for thinning of skin
- Is boil inside nose folliculitis a cause for concern?
- What casues allergic skin rash?
- How to diagnose herepes type 2?
- What causes white pimples in vagina?
- Suggest treatment for headache, acne and weight gain
- Suggest treatment for dandruff and red spot on scalp
- What causes non itchy eruption on penis?
- Suggest treatment for itching acne on hand
- Suggest treatment for itching sensation all over body