I have a cousin she is having a very difficult
Food intolerance is possible
Hello dear, welcome to Ask a doctor service.
I read your query and here is my advice.
I think she may be suffering from food intolerance, difficulty in digesting certain foods. It may be caused by lack of certain enzymes or body reaction to some chemicals.
She should keep a diary writing down all types of food she is eating when symptoms happen .
She can go to dietitian for intolerance tests.
The only cure for it is to eliminate the food which is causing it. This is only way to relieve symptoms.
Hope I have answered the question
Let me know if I can assist you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes black outs. I was standing by a door
- Hello, I've been a pack a day smoker for 42
- I received some insect (ant, chigger?) about two weeks ago.
- it seems everytime I try to swallow pork meat my
- My wife has been taken entecavir for 30 days as
- I was recently hospitalized for 6 weeks after overdosing on
- I am in major pain under my right breast/ rib
- Hey doctor, I just had a question I have been
- What could a persistent cough be from along with some
- I began weaning off 50mg of sertraline 3 weeks ago.