I have a 10 month old she had bad head

Pediatrician
Question
I have a 10 month old she had bad head cold coughing really bad and can’t sleep. The only Tylenol I have is Children’s Tylenol cold and flu and says ages 6-11. Can I use this if right dosage or no. The box says do not give to kinds under age of 6.
Sat, 10 Feb 2018 in Child Health

Answered by Dr. Diptanshu Das 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Can be given. You just need to know the correct dose.

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.

I have gone carefully through your query and understand your concerns. Let me assure you that you can give it to your 10 month child if you know the proper dose. Let me know the body weight of the child and let me know the strength of the medicine (check the ingredients - it will mention acetaminophen x ml per 5 ml). I will let you know the correct dose for your child.

Let me know if I could help further.