I got married 3 months back. I have always had
Also, I have heard people saying that there are hormonal changes post marriage which tends the body to gain weight. How can I prevent that?
Hormonal changes can alter your periods
You absolutely right. Hormonal changes like PCOS,low thyroid and elevated prolactin etc can alter your periods.
Get a gynaec check up including scan to rule out the same .
HOPE MY ANSWER HELPS YOU
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is Crina NCR effective for irregular menstruation?
- Can Misoprostol induce withdrawal bleeding?
- What does a negative home pregnancy test after IUI procedure indicate?
- What does clear watery vaginal discharge with itchy vulva indicate?
- Suggest treatment for irregular menstruation when trying to conceive
- What causes vaginal spotting after taking an I-pill?
- What does this transvaginal ultrasound report indicate?
- Suggest remedies for hyperprolactinemia causing infertility
- What are the chances of pregnancy through non penetrative sexual activity?
- What does my ultrasound scan test result indicate?