I cannot lift my feet higher enough without draging my
Probably a foot drop syndrome, kindly more details are needed
Hello dear and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service.
I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.
Your symptoms seem to be related to the foot drop syndrome.
It is a medical condition caused by a neurological or muscular disorder.
More details are needed to help me through the diagnosis.
Do you have any other medical conditions such as diabetes?
Are you taking any medications currently?
Do you have numbness or tingling in your foot or leg?
Do you have numbnessnumbness or uncle weakness in other parts of the body?
Meanwhile, I recommend doing physical therapy.
I suggest to do exercises that strengthen your leg muscles and also stretching exercises.
Hope I have answered your query.
Let me know if I can assist you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the cause of excessive sweating resulting in the feeling of been...
- What can cause itching and welts on the upper abdomen?
- How to treat itching of the skin with small scabs on hands and arms?
- What type of exercises are advisable for a patient with high blood...
- What causes severe pelvic pain after engaging in sexual intercourse?
- Can Simvastatin cause side-effects after being on it for 4 years?
- What do abdominal pain with difficulty urinating indicate?
- Does mold causes heart palpitation and hot flashes?
- Can Ketamine help treat chronic depression in an elderly person?
- How can itchy rashes on the stomach be treated despite using Lotrix lotion?