Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
178 Doctors are Online
Ask a Urologist   »  

I asked this question recently and got an answer, but

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2011
Answered : 1419 Questions
I asked this question recently and got an answer, but it is no longer on my computer. I was not able to print it. My problem is that there is leakage from my bladder, but after having tests done I was told there is nothing wrong with the bladder and the leakage is not coming from the bladder. Where is it coming from?
Mon, 5 Feb 2018 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Answered by Dr. Saddiq Ulabidin 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
It can be somel fistula or abnormal connection

Detailed Answer:
Hi! Welcome to Healthcaremagic. Thanks for sharing your concerns with us. We will try to help you in best way possible. First of all it's sad to know what you had been going through lately.

Based on the history you have shared, if you are having some discharge and you are not sure if it's from bladder it may need to be examined by a gynecologist or a urologist with detailed per vaginal as well as local examination to rule out any abnormal connection between bladder and vagina and if needed ultrasound KUB and pelvis or CT pelvis may be needed.

If that is not conclusive it may need to be ruled out on cystoscopy or micturating urogram to see any signs of XXXXXXX leakage from abnormal path.

Meanwhile the culture and sensitivity of the discharge alongwith chemical analysis should be done for pH, composition etc as well as any bacterial or fungal growth. Treatment will base upon the cause then.

Wishing you a speedy recovery. Hope this has answered your query. If you have any questions please feel free to ask. Regards
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Urologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor