I am getting little pain from 1 week onwards at
Pl send details
Hi I am Dr Gopal Goel , Orthopedic Surgeon.
Pain Right side behind the ribcage could be due to multiple reasons,, If it is in the lower part then liver pathology is a possibility, Else it could be a lung infection , pleura thickening it in middle part or upper part.
To be of more helpful I need few more details as to location ,fever type of pain etc, Also if any investigation has been done.
Waiting for your response.
Pl see below
If the pain is in liver position( Lower 1/3 anteriorly right side) then it could be due to liver disease . I suggest you get Ultrasound abdomen and Liver function tests.
Behind ribs pain does occur in rib pathology but one X ray chest is always advisable.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for electric pulsation sensation near the shoulder blade
- What causes swelling and bruising in the knee after a fall?
- What does the following knee MRI report indicate?
- Is intramedullary nailing an effective treatment for displaced tibial...
- Suggest treatment for severe pain in the thighs
- Suggest treatment for swelling and numbness in the finger after injury
- What causes severe leg weakness and increased BP while on Amlodipine?
- Suggest treatment for swelling and bruising on top of the foot
- Suggest treatment for severe pain and muscle weakness
- What do these following MRI findings indicate?