I am 42 years old male and had 80 kgs
primarily food intake alteration related,still further input appreciated.
Hello and welcome to Ask A Doctor service.
I have read your query and here is my advise.
* There can be variety of reasons for weight loss after particular food intake alteration which
affect the liver metabolism.
Other underlying causes can be considered if associated symptoms are present even when
regular food intake is practiced.
Kindly provide me further details so that I can answer your query completely.
1. Any recent changes in routine activity fatigue level ?
2. Associated alteration in bowel habits ?
3. Any breathlessness on exertion ?
4. History of smoking ?
5. Since how much time, normal food intake is consumed now ?
Awaiting for your response.