I am 42 years old male and had 80 kgs
primarily food intake alteration related,still further input appreciated.
Hello and welcome to Ask A Doctor service.
I have read your query and here is my advise.
* There can be variety of reasons for weight loss after particular food intake alteration which
affect the liver metabolism.
Other underlying causes can be considered if associated symptoms are present even when
regular food intake is practiced.
Kindly provide me further details so that I can answer your query completely.
1. Any recent changes in routine activity fatigue level ?
2. Associated alteration in bowel habits ?
3. Any breathlessness on exertion ?
4. History of smoking ?
5. Since how much time, normal food intake is consumed now ?
Awaiting for your response.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes pain and pressure in the rectum?
- What causes constant urge to urinate?
- Suggest treatment for IBS
- Suggest treatment for fever, headaches and shortness of breath
- Suggest treatment for left sided abdominal pain
- What causes burning sensation in the penis?
- What causes burning sensation in the throat?
- What causes urinary hesitancy in public toilets?
- What causes numbness in both hands?
- Suggest treatment for loose stools