Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
158 Doctors are Online
Ask a Urologist   »  

How to treat kidney stone stuck in penile urethra?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions
i have a kidny a stone was jamed in my cock.and i ll drink water continusly.but it was not clear.can u give me ideaplz tell me first.the pain was not stop yet
Posted Mon, 23 Dec 2013 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 1 hour later
Brief Answer: requires surgical intervention at the earliest Detailed Answer: Hello XXXXX, I have read your query. It seems like a condition of surgical emergency, and needs immediate medical attention. Stones in the penile urethra are rare but can be easily treated surgically. The details of the stone is not clear in your query with regards to its size, actual location - was it a primary stone in the kidney that fell into your urethra or it is a primary stone of urethra itself. These details are very important for management of the stone. If you take pain killers to stop the pain, it would be difficult to manage the stone now. Hence, I suggest you to be evaluated by an urologist and the stone can be removed surgically. Hope this helps you. Regards,
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Urologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor