How to prevent pregnancy?
Madam I had MTP last month on XXXXXXX 2ND, got period on march 1st.had unprotected sex on 14th day now,please help what to do mam?Iam out of city kindly advice. Thanks in advance
Single dose of levonorgestrol within 72hours will help
I understand your query and concern.
I advice you to use barrier contraceptive or oral contraceptive pills from here on to avoid unwanted pregnancy.
You can use single dose of Levonorgestrol 1.5mg(unwanted 72) within 72hours of unprotected pregnancy.
Note: These drugs should be taken under strict medical guidance.
You may get minimal spotting or bleeding within 3-5 days of using the pill, do not worry.
Also get a Transvaginal ultrasound after 2 weeks as a part of followup.
Post your further queries if any,
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- How to prevent pregnancy in honeymoon
- How to prevent jundies in pregnancy
- How the pill prevents pregnancy
- How femilon prevent pregnancy
- How to prevent teenage pregnancy
- How to prevent pregnancy ayurvedic
- How to prevent jaundice during pregnancy
- How to prevent albumin in pregnancy
- How to prevent pregnancy naturally
- How to prevent pregnancy by dimpa
- Does masturbation cause elevates PSA levels?
- Suggest treatment for complicated surgical wound infection of the scalp
- What causes sharp pain in chest that shoots to the arm?
- Suggest treatment for chest pain
- Suggest treatment for neck stiffness
- What causes recurrent lump in neck post antibiotic treatment?
- How can i get rid of inflammatory breast cancer rash with medicated creams?
- What causes numbness in legs and abdominal area?
- Suggest treatment for recurrent low grade diverticulitis
- Suggest treatment for lower back pain at work