Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
194 Doctors are Online
Ask a Urologist   »  

How to get relief from tight foreskin?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 1995
Answered : 529 Questions
hey, I am having tight foreskin, It pains to push back when penis is fully erect. I am 29 year old please guide
Sat, 2 Feb 2013 in Penis Problems
Answered by Dr. V. Sasanka 4 hours later
Most likely you have a condition called phimosis. This is best treated by a simple procedure called 'circumcision' where the excess tight foreskin will be removed by a simple surgical procedure. The wound usually heals very well, and there is hardly any pain. This will ensure your personal hygiene as well.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Urologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor