question-icon

How to get a saline nasal spray for perforated nasal septum?

Posted on Sun, 24 Jun 2012
Question: i am looking for a saline nasal sprays for a perforated septum?
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal (2 hours later)
Perforated nasal septum is most commonly caused by chronic use of decongestant nasal sprays or cocaine use. If you need to use a nasal spray then normal saline nasal sprays can be used for nasal decongestion.
Normal saline nasal sprays are available over the counter at all the pharmacies. You can get one at the pharmacy nearest to your place.
Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Regards.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Raju A.T
Dr. Rakhi Tayal

OBGYN