How long is sexual abstinence advisable while treating testis infection?
Normally 2-4 weeks abstinence is advised.
Hello XXXX and welcome to HCM.
As an Urologist, i would advise you, to avoid masturbation or sex, for about 2-4 weeks, depending on severity of infection.
This is to wait for the inflammation inside the system, to completely clear.
Thereafter it should be alright.
Wish you well.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- How to get rid of fungal skin infection near testis
- Diagnosis of testis infection
- Can hypoplastic testis be treated
- How to solve testis problem
- Naturally treat undescended testis
- Fungal infection around testis
- Drugs/medication for testis infection
- Testis infection causes
- Treatment and cure for testis infection
- Symptoms of testis infection