How long does marijuana stay in the system?
His employer is asking him to undergo Hair test and requested to bring a hair piece tomorrow while coming to office. Please note that he stopped smoking weed from past 8 days.
What are the chances that he could be tested positive again?
It can be detected upto three months
Thanks for using Healthcaremagic.
There is good chances of coming positive on hair test as through this cannabis can be detected upto three months from the last use. Since he stopped only eight days back it is highly likely that he will be tested positive gain.
I hope this answers your question.
Thanks and regards
I am sorry
I am sorry to inform you that there is no other way around and only option is to face consequences of cannabis abuse.
Most of the companies pardon the first time offenders if they feel that it is going to be last time. So try to convince authorities by words as well as action (accepting rehabilitation).
I hope this helps your friend.
Thanks and regards
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- How long does marijuana stay in your system while pregnant
- How long does marijuana stay in your system if your skinny
- How long does marijuana stay in your system chart
- How long does marijuana stay in a newborns system
- How long does 1 hit of marijuana stay in your system
- How long does marijuana stay in a babys system before birth
- How long does marijuana stay in an unborn babys system
- How long do marijuana stay in your system
- How long does marijuana stay in your system at 100lbs
- How long does marijuana stay in system mayo clinic
- How to have a successful sexual intercourse?
- Suggest treatment for OCD
- Suggest the sleep aids that i can use with Carvedilol?
- What causes sensitivity to sun light?
- Is it safe to have 120ml of alcohol everyday?
- Suggest treatment for orgasmic dysfunction
- Suggest treatment for non retraction of foreskin
- Suggest treatment for premature ejaculation
- How long do psychotic disorders take to get cured?
- What causes erectile dysfuntion?