How long does Morphine and Oxycodone stay in the blood stream?
Yes, you will still have a positive urine test...
I understand your concerns.
You are reporting to be in a chronic pain center for pancreatitis. This makes me think that you are surrounded by medical team ready to help and ease your pain.
You are also reporting to have taken many of your pain killer pills today as you got pain. Apart morphine and oxycodone, I would suggest to use other pain-killers.
Let me explain better: if you use morphine in the morning, use oxycodone on midday, take ketoprofene/nimesulide or naproxen in the afternoon until you get the other dose of oxycodone or morphine as prescribed by your doctor. Thus, you will manage to relieve pain all day long.
With regards to urine testing you'll get on Thursday, if you use the morphines and oxycodone today (Monday), you will get a positive test on Thursday. This is because oxycodone will still continue to show up in your urine for another 4 days; while morphine will show for other 3 days.
Hope it answered to your queries! Let me know if I can assist you further!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is morphine better than oxycodone
- Morphine sulfate vs oxycodone ratio
- How long does oxycodone and flexeril stay in your blood
- Morphine oxycodone together
- Oxycodone morphine equivalent dose
- How long does oxycodone stay in your blood
- Morphine sulfate vs oxycodone
- Oxycodone morphine equivalent
- Taking morphine and oxycodone together
- Morphine and oxycodone
- What causes hives and itching after taking Synthroid?
- Can yeast show up in blood culture without a yeast infection?
- Suggest treatment for primary orthostatic tremor
- What causes extra skin hanging off of the labia?
- Could shoulder pain and digestive issues be a depression symptom?
- What causes dry cough causing chest and arm pain?
- What causes swollen throat even after zitromax intake for pharyngitis?
- Suggest alternative of norpace CR for irregular heart beats
- What causes uncontrollable shaking in body?
- Is a red and yellow spot on leg,a spider bite?