How long Meth takes to flush out of system?

Psychiatrist
Question
how can I flush my system of meth in 48 hours for ua?
Posted Tue, 26 Aug 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects

Answered by Dr. Vishal Garala 6 hours later
Brief Answer:
Hi no specific antidote of meth available.

Detailed Answer:

Usually meth is detected in very negligible amount in blood after 48 hours. It usually excreted through kidney within 24 to 48 hours. And there is no specific antidote that flush meth from your body. But maintaining hydration and taking as much as fluid is the key to excrete as much meth as possible early.

Meth metabolism half life is around 10 hours and excretion time up to 48 hours for abusers. It can be prolonged in chronic abuse of meth. How long have you been using it?

So wait for 2 to 3 days to become meth free in your blood concentration.

Still have a query than feel free to ask.

Thank you.