Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online
Ask a Urologist   »  

How is bent penis treated ?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1851 Questions
hi dr. im abt 32 yrs n still my frenulum breve is connected with my penis head due to which while erection my penis got bend.
Posted Fri, 20 Apr 2012 in Penis Problems
Answered by Dr. Ashish Mittal 1 hour later

Thanks for your query.

You have given us good amount of information. However I believe the following information can make me answer your queries more specifically:

•     Is this problem from birth or occur after infection or trauma?
•     Are you married or not?
•     Is this problem causing difficulty in sexual activity or affecting masturbation?
•     Is erection associated with pain?
•     What is the length of your penis on erection and flaccid condition?

AWaiting for your reply,

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: How is bent penis treated ? 25 hours later
1.This problem is from birth
2.i am married difficulty in sexual activity or materbation pain while erction.
5.on erection i ahve aound 5'' and n flaccid 3''
Answered by Dr. Ashish Mittal 13 hours later
Hello again,

Considering facts that the problem is from birth and not causing pain or physical discomfort, there seems to be no need for any treatment.

At the same time if you are worried much as you are searching for treatment on net then emotional stress becomes an indication for treatment.

You can visit a surgeon for it's correction.

It is very small operation and done under local anaesthesia. Patient can be discharge immediately after the procedure.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Urologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor