How do I get rid of labial cysts (small and

Dr. Rakhi Tayal

OBGYN

Posted on Mon, 28 Jan 2019 in Women's Health
Question: How do I get rid of labial cysts (small and sometimes squeezable but generally too hard - also have a whole cluster of them in the groin area
Follow up: Dr. Rakhi Tayal 0 minute later
How do I get rid of labial cysts (small and sometimes squeezable but generally too hard - also have a whole cluster of them in the groin area
Follow up: Dr. Rakhi Tayal 3 minutes later
PS I visited Bodyvie in Kew Surrey it is a medical/beauty salon owned by Dr Weber who removed some little labial cysts 2 years ago but they are back! Embarrassing with boyfriend!!
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Can be surgically removed.

Detailed Answer:
I have gone through your query and understand your health concerns.
The labial cysts that you have are usually benign swellings and are harmless. These need to be removed surgically most of the times. It is best to consult your gynecologist and get it examined to confirm the diagnosis. A few tests may be needed to rule out genital infections.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal
Regards.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Raju A.T
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 0 minute later
Brief Answer:
Can be surgically removed.

Detailed Answer:
I hope this answers your query.
Regards.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal