How can severe tooth pain be treated?
Please provide following details..
Thanks for the query..
Well, although it is appearing to be a deep tooth decay that is causing pain but before I can advise you anything I would like you to provide the following details.
1. What is your age/ sex?
2. Do you have any medical problems or do you take any medication?
3.Do you have any known allergies?
4. Is the tooth decayed that is causing pain and is the tooth loose?
5. Is there any swelling on cheek along with pain?
6. Have you consulted a Dentist in this regards?
Please revert back with answers.
Get an x ray of tooth done..
Thanks for writing back..
It looks like you have either decay in tooth or fracture in tooth causing pain..
Please get an x ray done and upload it here so that I can advise you that the tooth can be saved with treatment or needs extraction [removal of tooth]..
For now you can continue taking Brufen only when you have pain otherwise not..
Take soft diet..
Please revert back with x ray..
Hope this helps..
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Tooth pain in crowned tooth
- How to stop tooth pain from tooth movement
- Severe tooth pain killer tablets
- Tooth pain with pain in temple
- How to get relief from severe tooth pain
- Relief for severe tooth pain
- How to cure tooth pain
- How is tooth pain treated
- Delayed menstruation with a severe wisdom tooth pain
- Tooth pain broken tooth