How can redness on the cheeks of a child be treated?
This is eczema - don't worry.
I sympathize with the kid and understand your concern. The trick of the management is keeping the skin moist and never allowing it to be dry. For this oil massage and lotions like Atogla will help.
Regarding cure options - eczema is a sort of allergy...allergies can only be controlled and can never be cured. But usually kids grow out of it...that is as the age progresses, they become better starting from 6 months.
Hope my answer was helpful for you. I am happy to help at any time. Further clarifications and consultations on Health care magic are welcome. If you do not have any clarifications, you can close the discussion and rate the answer. Wish your kid good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Child red blotchy cheeks
- Swollen cheeks and red eye in child
- Child with pink eye cheeks are red
- How to treat a child with itchy red bumps
- Child redness behind ears and on cheeks
- Getting red spot on cheek how to treat this
- How treat red painful anus
- Red cheek in child bright red
- How to treat red lips
- Red cheeks and red eyes