How can pregnancy be ensured in a PCOD patient during treatment with Ovaa Shield-DS?
You are a case of PCOD and Ovaa Shield-DS would not help.
PCOD is polycystic ovarian disease which cause increase testosterone levels in women with androgenic features and multiple small cysts in ovaries. Its one of the most common reason for irregular menses, especially oligomenorrhoea.
you have to be placed on low dose oral contraceptive with Myo-inositol supplementation with reduction in weight with exercise and diet and increasing your daily water intake .All these for 3-6 months have been advocated for treatment of PCOD.
However if you wish to conceive then you must opt for controlled ovarian stimulation with Clomiphene or FSH and then monitor your cycle for timed intercourse or an IUI, as your Gynecologist shall suggest.
Hope I have answered your question. Let me know if I can assist you further.
Dr. Sameer Kumar, OBGYN
Ovaa Shield has antioxidants if you shall see the contents. The ovulation is anyhow delayed in PCOD due to inability to mature on time, which is primarily due to hormonal imbalances as mentioned earlier.
In your case the best shall be ovulation induction with timed intercourse protocol, if you are keen on pregnancy and not keen on getting treated for PCOD first.
Hope this answers your question.
Dr. Sameer Kumar,
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Wat is the treatment for pcod to conceive
- How should ebexid tablet be taken for pcod treatment
- Pcod bulky uterus treatment
- Possibility of pregnancy treatment for pcod
- Treatment for impression bilateral pcod
- How long i have to take this pcod treatment
- Natural treatment for pcod
- Unani treatment pcod pregnency
- Any treatment for people with pcod to attain pregnancy
- Treatment of pcod problem
- How can pregnancy be ensured in a PCOD patient during treatment with...
- What are the chances of normal delivery after undergoing a caesarian...
- Are Oc pills effective at treating PMDD?
- Is Candid ear drops safe to be used during pregnancy?
- Is there any hope of a heartbeat a little after 7th week if the doctor...
- What should the normal fasting blood sugar and PPBS levels be during 7th...
- What causes delayed menstruation after taking Leuprolide Acetate?
- Can Cytotec alone be administered for an abortion?
- Is Folsafe L safe during pregnancy?
- Is Trinorm capsule safe for treating UTI infection during pregnancy?