How can I help my grandson deal with his mother's death?
Counselling may be needed to overcome mental stress
Thanks for trusting Healthcaremagic?
I have gone through your query and I can understand your concerns.
Try to cheer up him. Do not let him be alone. Provide mental support.
Medicines are not necessary. If he has symptoms like severe depression, suicidal thoughts, Consult a a psychiatrist.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- 5 stages dealing with death
- What are cause of mother death
- How terminal cancer death
- Can avil pill helps death
- How many deaths from vyvanse
- The cause of mothers death after birth
- Cytotec cause mothers death
- Reason for mothers death during delivery
- Cause of death of mothers during delivery
- Causes of mother deaths after delivery
- Suggest treatment for rashes on the back
- What causes thinning of the nails due to vitamin deficiency?
- What does my PSA test report indicate?
- Suggest treatment for urinary incontinence in a person with COPD
- What are the signs and symptoms of gastroenteritis?
- Suggest treatment for persistent urinary tract infection
- What causes difficulty in urinating while suffering from prostrate...
- Suggest treatment for chest pain when diagnosed with gastritis
- Can intake of Avil cause any harm?
- How is an angioplasty procedure done?