Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
120 Doctors are Online

How can I help my grandson deal with his mother's death?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2015
Answered : 1260 Questions
how can i help my grandson deal with the loss of his mom
Sat, 3 Mar 2018 in Mental Health
Answered by Dr. Shinas Hussain 5 hours later
Brief Answer:
Counselling may be needed to overcome mental stress

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for trusting Healthcaremagic?
I have gone through your query and I can understand your concerns.
Try to cheer up him. Do not let him be alone. Provide mental support.
Medicines are not necessary. If he has symptoms like severe depression, suicidal thoughts, Consult a a psychiatrist.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Psychiatrist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor