Hii...I am having LDL cholesterol 179 and vitamin B12 number
Cholesterol lowering agents are required
I can certainly understand your concern
I have worked through your attached query and reports in detail.
Your reports are suggestive of elevated blood cholesterol levels.
You require cholesterol lowering agents for atleast 3 to 6 months.
B12 can be improved with intake of dietary food stuff like egg and meat.
I generally prescribe oral medications of atorvastatin to my patients with such lab abnormalities.
Please check with your physician if he shares my view and if can prescribe these medications to improve your symptoms or lab abnormalities.
Post your further questions if any
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Does excessive massage result in temporary nerve damage?
- What is the prognosis for CKD with eGFR of 52?
- Suggest treatment for sore lesions on the chin and buttocks, nausea and...
- What do ingestion, diarrhea and brain fog indicate despite following a...
- Can CFS and de Quervain tenosynovitis increase one's CK levels?
- What causes chronic vomiting after several surgeries around the uterus...
- What causes difficulty in sleeping in an elderly person?
- Suggest ways to lose weight in a healthy manner
- Suggest treatment for persistent sinus infection
- Suggest remedies for swelling and purple bruise around the finger nails