Hi..In last few days I have started experiencing sudden throbbing
Symptoms consistent with migraine.
Thanks for the query.
The symptoms are consistent with migraine.
As a first line management you can take analgesics like tramadol for pain relief. You can also take drugs like flunarizine five Mg once a day to prevent further attacks.
Avoid sleep deprivation and stress as they provoke migraine attack.
You can continue all the routine drugs as usual.
If symptoms persists better to consult a neurologist and get evaluated.
Wishing all the best.
Thanks for your prompt reply. Do I have to take both the medicines and if yes for many days.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for rashes on the back
- What causes thinning of the nails due to vitamin deficiency?
- What does my PSA test report indicate?
- Suggest treatment for urinary incontinence in a person with COPD
- What are the signs and symptoms of gastroenteritis?
- Suggest treatment for persistent urinary tract infection
- What causes difficulty in urinating while suffering from prostrate...
- Suggest treatment for chest pain when diagnosed with gastritis
- Can intake of Avil cause any harm?
- How is an angioplasty procedure done?