Hi Post Marriage i had intercourse for the first time.
Contrary, I masturbate about once in 10 days. This would be normal process for me. Donât find it any difficult. If I fail to do it in 10 days, I have night falls.
Am physically very active person. I do run/workout 3-4 times a week. I donât compromise on my food timing, I donât drink alcohol or smoke.
It’s the anxiety that’s troubling you
After going through the medical query raised by you I can understand your concern and I would like to tell you that it’s a very common issue with most youngsters and is mainly due to stress and anxiousness related to it.
Just remember one thing sex is an art, not a job to finish.
Like we take starters before a proper meal try indulging in some good foreplay before having a proper sex that will relax you, make you calm as well as comforts your partner and ultimately you will land up having a good session.
There is nothing wrong with your physical fitness or sexual capabilities it’s all because of your thoughts, just talk to your partner make yourselves comfortable with each other and with every passing session you will keep getting better. Try playing some light music, create romantic environment and enjoy.
Only thing just relax. And smoking strictly should be stopped if you do.
Dr Bhanu Partap
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is blood pressure of 131/69 a cause for concern?
- Suggest remedies for pain in the left side of the chest
- What does this lipid profile test report indicate?
- What does a calcium level of 135 indicate?
- What causes fluctuations in BP readings?
- What does this ECG report indicate?
- What causes left-sided pain in the chest?
- What causes profuse sweating post a valve replacement heart surgery?
- Suggest treatment for pain in the testicle
- Is Sotalol intake 12 hours after missing a dose advisable?