Hi Post Marriage i had intercourse for the first time.

Dr. Bhanu Partap

Cardiologist

Posted on Fri, 11 Jan 2019 in Valvular Heart Disease
Question: Hi Post Marriage i had intercourse for the first time. we tired for about 5-6 times since Nov. at the time of intercourse, am getting erection. But the moment I penetrate the erection dies down. I find it difficult to get it erected again and maintain it.

Contrary, I masturbate about once in 10 days. This would be normal process for me. Don’t find it any difficult. If I fail to do it in 10 days, I have night falls.

Am physically very active person. I do run/workout 3-4 times a week. I don’t compromise on my food timing, I don’t drink alcohol or smoke.
Answered by Dr. Bhanu Partap 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
It’s the anxiety that’s troubling you

Detailed Answer:
Hello XXXXXXX

After going through the medical query raised by you I can understand your concern and I would like to tell you that it’s a very common issue with most youngsters and is mainly due to stress and anxiousness related to it.

Just remember one thing sex is an art, not a job to finish.

Like we take starters before a proper meal try indulging in some good foreplay before having a proper sex that will relax you, make you calm as well as comforts your partner and ultimately you will land up having a good session.

There is nothing wrong with your physical fitness or sexual capabilities it’s all because of your thoughts, just talk to your partner make yourselves comfortable with each other and with every passing session you will keep getting better. Try playing some light music, create romantic environment and enjoy.

Only thing just relax. And smoking strictly should be stopped if you do.

Kind Regards
Dr Bhanu Partap
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Raju A.T