Hi, I am 33 years old. Shall I use Shilajit
Thanks for contacting with your health concern and after reviewing your health query I’m of the following opinion:
1. Your age in question and in medical history are different, so kindly clarify the same, also do let me know about your gender since the dose is different in male and female.
Dr. Munish Sood
direct online link: bit.ly/drmunishsood
Thanks for reverting back.
1. As you are in perfect health condition and require medicine to increase sexual duration thus I won’t recommend Shilajit as the choice of drug, but you can opt for “ Man XXXXXXX Man” which promote micro-circulation, sense of well-being, vital energy for regular and superior performance.
PS. You can order it online or I can courier you.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Experiencing neck pain. Suggest medication or exercise?
- Taking inhaler for chronic bronchitis. Need ayurvedic remedies
- Have habit of rubbing penis while sleeping and masturbating. Muscles...
- Sustained a cranial and vestibular concussion. Taking vestibular...
- Teeth is sensitive and have issue with gums. Sometimes releases pus....
- How can low breast milk production be managed?
- How can macular degeneration be cured?
- Can Trikatu churna, Beheda churna and Swarna varant cause insomnia?
- Suggest homoeopathic remedies for recurring red rashes on the body
- Suggest remedies for freckles on the T-zone of the face