Hi Dr, i see alergy rashes on my neck. can
i see alergy rashes on my neck. can you please suggest some cream. thank you
Hello and welcome,
This looks like it might be a mild case of eczema. Does it itch, and do you have a history of allergies or eczema? If so, you can try a low dose of steroid cream such as hydrocortisone 1 percent cream. This will help with mild itching and inflammation. Wash off your fingers after applying the cream. The cream will not stop the underlying problem though, so if the rash is from an exposure to something that you are allergic to, avoidance of that substance is important.
Cort-H 1% cream
I am looking at creams you may have available in XXXXXXX and I see that Cort-H 1% Cream is the medication I mentioned.
However, if the rash gets worse despite this, then it is time to see your doctor.
I hope this helps.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for chronic hip/pelvic pain
- What causes coughing, sneezing, headaches and watery eyes?
- Suggest treatment for post nasal drainage and runny nose
- What causes foul body odor and overactive bladder while taking Trospium?
- What causes pain near the navel area?
- What causes joints pain with welts and teeth problems?
- Suggest remedy for drainage at back of throat and vomiting sensation
- Suggest treatment for pain under the clavicle
- Suggest medication for ADHD
- Suggest medication for bloating in a person with history of colitis