Hi Doctor, Please see the attached reports. Please let me
Please see the attached reports.
Please let me know if there are any issues which we should be concerned of.
She has a cervical ectopic preganncy.
Thanks for posting your query.
I have gone through your query and understand your health concerns.
I have seen the attached report. There is a live pregnancy that is attached to the cervix of the uterus. The uterine cavity is empty. This pregnancy is associated with a very high chance of spontaneous miscarriage. She is at high risk of severe haemorrhage, which may lead to hysterectomy.The two small fibroids detected in the uterine musculature are not worrisome. She needs to consult her gynecologist immediately for termination of pregnancy with the help of medicines.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal
Is there no chance of survival of kid??
And is mother at risk of life??
Pregnancy needs to be terminated.
Thanks for writing again.
Yes, this pregnancy need to terminated as soon as possible.
There is no chances of survival of kid.
If you delay the abortion than there is increased chances of severe haemorrhage, and risk of mother.
Hope my answer is helpful.
Do accept my answer in case there are no further queries.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Sex after candid v3 treatment
- What causes breasts to shrink and invert nipples?
- What should i do for chest infection and high BP ?
- What should i do to know whether i am HIV infected ?
- Does increased smoking and alcohol intake during stress increase heart...
- Is it possible to resolve monoamine oxidase deficiency by controlling diet?
- Late menstrual cycle, negative pregnancy test, laparoscopy
- Are there any side effects of abortion pills ? How long will it take to...
- Cut caffeine, low BP, frequent bloating, extreme fatigue, slight pain in...
- What post surgical care is needed following a spinal cord stimulator...