Hi Doctor, My age is 29 and trying get pregnant.doctor
My age is 29 and trying get pregnant.doctor has tested all harmones levels and told us that evrything looks good. On the day of ovulation nov 28 they gave an injection and gave duphotson 10 mg three times a day and progynova 2 mg and folvite tabltes from dec1 to dec 12 and dec 13 was my period due date and urine test was negative still still no period.can i be pregnant.no symptoms of pregnancy to me.
Repeat urine test after 4 days
If no periods you can repeat urine pregnancy test with early morning urine sample after 3 to 4 days.
If still negative and no periods , checking blood beta hcg level will confirm about pregnancy.
Feel free to ask your doubt with more details
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is Crina NCR effective for irregular menstruation?
- Can Misoprostol induce withdrawal bleeding?
- What does a negative home pregnancy test after IUI procedure indicate?
- What does clear watery vaginal discharge with itchy vulva indicate?
- Suggest treatment for irregular menstruation when trying to conceive
- What causes vaginal spotting after taking an I-pill?
- What does this transvaginal ultrasound report indicate?
- Suggest remedies for hyperprolactinemia causing infertility
- What are the chances of pregnancy through non penetrative sexual activity?
- What does my ultrasound scan test result indicate?