Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
156 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction

Hello doctor I am 30yrs old, working in daily shifts

Answered by
Dr. P. T. Patil


Practicing since :1971

Answered : 10119 Questions

Posted on Fri, 29 Mar 2019 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Question: Hello doctor
I am 30yrs old, working in daily shifts including night shift also.
I have some irregular movement like problem in my abdomen.
May in lower right or lower left. Not consistant. Some times a pulsing pain occurs in some part of the lower abdomen.
I was diagnosed for kidney stones some years ago. In last march, I consulted a physician for abdomen scanning for kidney stones because of lower back pain. He checked my blood and urine also. He diagnosed small stone and presence of UTI.
But I didn’t have any symptoms of UTI.
He advised to take Levomac 500. After taking the same medicine, i had experienced severe gastric problems. Later I consulted a Urology surgeon for above problems and he said no sign of UTI and stones and advised to stop the above medicine.
After that only I experienced the above mentioned abdomen problem at certain times.
The pulsing pain may experience at my balls sometimes.
What is the problem.
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 6 hours later
Brief Answer:
Please upload reports of tests

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for query .

Pain in lower abdomen on both sides with occasional pain in both testicles could be either due to urinary stones ,mild UTI or infection of spermatic cord (bilateral).
I shall be happy if you can post me more details to help me in making precise comments and suggestions .
1) Do you any problem in bowel movements ?
2) Is it possible to upload reports of Ultrasound Scanning ?
3) Does the pain more in standing position ?
4) Do you have any problem in bowel movements?

I would suggest you to get ultrasound Scanning of scrotum done.

Taking antibiotic like Norfloxacin and anti inflammatory medication like Diclofenac and Nitrofurantoin twice daily will help to resolve the issue .

Ensure to drink more water .

Using scrotal support may help to reduce testicular discomfort .

Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions,I shall be happy to help you
Thanks and Regards.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar
Follow up: Dr. P. T. Patil 54 minutes later
Hello sir
I will post the scanning report as early as possible.
I don’t have any problem with bowel movement.
I have this kind of pain mostly while sitting not in standing position.
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 15 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Take treatment suggested earlier

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for follow up
Upload USG report at earliest to complete my assessment and suggestions .

In the mean while start taking treatment suggested in my earlier reply .

Thanks and Regards.
Dr Patil.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar

The User accepted the expert's answer

Share on