Hello, I have a question about my foreskin. My foreskin
It may not be normal.
I can understand your concern. As per your history, you are unable to retract foreskin, this condition is Phimosis. Let me know whether it's since childhood or developed later? Phimosis is not a serious issue but also not normal.
Phimosis may present since birth or develop later which may be due infection, inflammation or scarring. Do you have itching, redness, penile discharge, fever, swelling over penis? Kindly follow with detailed history. In that case Phimosis can be cured by treatment of underlying condition after physician consultation.
If it is since birth, surgical treatment is also available, so consult with surgeon for detailed examination and treatment.
Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further. Thank you.
Dr Shyam Kale
Family and general physician.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes pain and alterations in the shape of the testicle?
- What causes numbness and pain in the arms and lower right back along...
- What can cause dry patches on the penis?
- What causes fever and cough along with green mucus in the throat despite...
- Can Oxybutynin be taken for bladder spasms after recovering from UTI?
- Should I be concerned about cysts at the arches of the feet?
- Is Fertyl M tablet suitable for men or women?
- What energy supplements are safe to consume with milk by an elderly person?
- What causes swelling in the cheek while on Azithromycin for sinusitis...
- What can cause severe leg cramps and cold sweats?