Hello I had gall bladder removed on 1-1 and ERCP
It is normal consequence of ERCP.
Hello dear, welcome to Ask a doctor service.
I read your query and here is my advice.
I think this may be normal consequence of ERCP from the air infused inside body that's why you feel gasy and also fatigued. This situation would get better and resolve in 24 hours.
If it continues also acompained by fever and abdominal pain it can be serious.
Hope I have answered the question.
Let me know if I can assist you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes black outs. I was standing by a door
- Hello, I've been a pack a day smoker for 42
- I received some insect (ant, chigger?) about two weeks ago.
- it seems everytime I try to swallow pork meat my
- My wife has been taken entecavir for 30 days as
- I was recently hospitalized for 6 weeks after overdosing on
- I am in major pain under my right breast/ rib
- Hey doctor, I just had a question I have been
- What could a persistent cough be from along with some
- I began weaning off 50mg of sertraline 3 weeks ago.