Hello I am a 46 yr old women who has
Normal blood pressure I asked my gp she said she doesn’t think it is my spleen but muscle not sure if I should request an ultrasound to make sure she felt around ans said no notice of enlarged spleen but when she touched or pushed it hurt
Sometimes it hurts when I sit or flex
A number of causes
Dear Ma’am, I have gone through your question and I understand your concerns but since you have excluded cardiac and splenic causes then I would recommend that you get an ultrasound to exclude kidney problems , gall bladder inflammation or stones and ovarian cysts. I would also recommend that you get a stool analysis for h. pylori infection to exclude gastritis.. If these causes were excluded then you should get a blood test for pancreatic enzymes to exclude pancreatitis.. I hope you find this helpful..
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes blood in stool while on Ibuprofen and Tylenol?
- Does Benzonatate interact with Trazodone?
- Suggest treatment for diarrhea, severe chills and fever
- What causes a lump in the armpit and fever?
- Suggest treatment for mucus in nasal passage
- Suggest treatment for throat pain and difficulty in swallowing
- Is chronic fatigue a symptom of Lyme's disease?
- Can Azithromycin cause painful lumps in the breasts?
- Suggest treatment for enlarged lymph nodes in the armpit and fatigue
- What causes severe vomiting and foul urine odor?