Hello Doctor, I am Rahul male 32 age 55 kilos

Excellent

Question
Hello Doctor, I am Rahul male 32 age 55 kilos from XXXXXXX I work computer operator 8 hrs in front of computer. I have gastric, dust elergy.

I am afraid of Diabetes, cancer, back pains, so many is common now a days .

so pls plan me a diet of south XXXXXXX meal as daily basis for healthy life.
Thu, 8 Feb 2018 in Diet Plans

Answered by Dr. Kathy Robinson 24 minutes later
Brief Answer:
fruits, vegetables and whole grains

Detailed Answer:
Hello and thank you for the question,
The healthiest diets include lots of fresh fruits and vegetables and whole grains. Dal or other bean dishes are great for you. If you eat meat then try eating mostly chicken and fish. If not then tofu, nuts and beans are a good source of protein. Try to eat foods that are not processed too much. If you eat nan or other breads try to get whole wheat instead of white breads.
Try to avoid processed foods and cook your whole foods at home as much as possible. Avoid fried foods as much as possible.
Let me know if you have other questions.
Dr. Robinson

Follow-up: Hello Doctor, I am Rahul male 32 age 55 kilos 13 minutes later
exercises daily or walking and jagging how long, food timing
sleep hours
nyt food preference
and milk and egg

Answered by Dr. Kathy Robinson 21 hours later
Brief Answer:
moderation is the key

Detailed Answer:
Exercise should be 30-60 minutes daily, walking, jogging or other aerobic exercise
Strength training with weights should be 2-3 times a week for 20-30 minutes
Sleep depends upon the person but 8 hours is sufficient for most of us
Milk and eggs should be consumed in moderation. I would suggest no more than one egg per day and one glass of milk per day.
Food preferences are up to you but avoiding fried foods is important.
The world health organization considers a healthy diet, not smoking and getting regular exercise the three pillars of health
Good luck to you,
Dr. Robinson

Follow-up: Hello Doctor, I am Rahul male 32 age 55 kilos 1 hour later
ok doctor, one more now, am getting fever it's third time in a month . attaching blood report, tell me what happened to me And treatment pls.

Answered by Dr. Kathy Robinson 24 hours later
Brief Answer:
typhoid

Detailed Answer:
Your labs indicate that you have typhoid fever. You need to see a local doctor for antibiotics to treat typhoid
Dr. Robinson