Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties

198 Doctors Online
Doctor Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

Having white patches on penis. Is it a fungal infection?

Answered by
Dr. U. Gauthamadas


Practicing since :1980

Answered : 13 Questions

Posted on Mon, 25 Nov 2013 in Penis Problems
Question: hello sir, there was a white patches on fore skin of my penius from one month.. they expanding now... i think it is fungal infection... if you can provide your mail id, i will send the photos to get clear idea of my problem
Answered by Dr. U. Gauthamadas 25 hours later
Brief Answer: It is a skin issue Detailed Answer: Hi, This is a skin related issue and definitely an examination of the patch is required to conclude a reason. They are many conditions where the penis has patches and they spread. I suggest you consult a dermatologist immediately as the problem is more than a month and it is spreading. There are number of people like you who have commonly complain these symptoms get them easily treated. A specialist dermatologist are trained to treat such issues. You should not be embarrassed to XXXXXXX A photograph may not be ideal in your case. Thank you.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar

The User accepted the expert's answer

Share on