Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
146 Doctors are Online

Having itching inside penis and constant stomach upset. What can be done?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

HIV AIDS Specialist
Practicing since : 1974
Answered : 2712 Questions
i am having itching in side my penis ? and constant stomach upset
Posted Wed, 24 Jul 2013 in Sexually Transmitted Diseases
Answered by Dr. S. Murugan 8 hours later
Welcome to XXXXXXX
Thanks for posting your query.

Itching inside your penis may be due to various reasons. You had not mentioned about your sexual activities. I hope you are married. Do your wife had any problem around her genitals or discharge? Stomach upset has no relation to the itching of penis. (Age 1980?)

Commonly an yeast infection of the glans penis may be likely to cause itching. You mentioned about taking some antibiotics.Prolonged antibiotics may likely to predispose yeast infection. Your sex partner has to be examined for yeast infection and has to be treated. Abstinence from sex during treatment is an absolute one.
Diabetes Mallitus has to be ruled out. If you had Diabetes it has to be controlled.
In Genital herpes infection one can have itching as a prodromal symptom.
Genital Scabies and pubic louse infestation may be likely to cause itching.
A tight prepuce or phimosis would likely be a reason for itching of penis as we are not able to clean it properly.
If you provide more information about your sexual activity, sex partner, Diabetes, we will be able to discuss more.
Get well soon.
DR S.Murugan
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: Having itching inside penis and constant stomach upset. What can be done? 10 minutes later
my partner don't have any kind of infection , now when ever i wake up and go to toilet i get it so hot when i want to pee
Answered by Dr. S. Murugan 18 minutes later
Welcome back.

Most often women may not have external manifestation, but may have some hidden infection due to their anatomical nature. That can be detected by local examination by a physician and vaginal smear examination in a reputed laboratory. A gynecologist or a STI specialist can guide you better.

If you have frequency in bowel habits and problem in urination, your urine and motion has to be examined in a medical laboratory under guidance of a physician and get treated according to the outcome. Some other surgical condition like colitis, symptoms.
Dr S.Murugan
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Sexual Diseases

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor